The day has finally come! iVisitRedding version 3.0 is launched!
We’re really excited to unveil a host of new features with this new version.
To name a few:
- Electronic payments via PayPal and credit card. Finally, we know!
- A more robust management dashboard for managing your ads
- More intuitive ad sorting that factors in age of ad and popularity, not just newness
- Improved photo uploading including the ability to ad new photos after the ad has been published
- Mobile-optimized design including the ability to post ads from your phone or tablet
- Events Calendar for upcoming community and commercial events (we’re taking new entries – contact us!)
- New enhancements on our Featured Ads
- an IVR blog (you’re reading it now)
- a new IVR Support Forum for you to ask your question in and get answers from both staff and fellow users
With all growth comes a few growing pains. We get it. And we’re here to help (not like the government help though).
If you’ve got questions, check out our FAQ page for more info. We’ll be updating it as we hear more from you.
You can also check out our new IVR Support Forum to post questions and find answers. All usability support will be conducted here from now on.