- Addr. / Cross Street: Browning
- City: Redding
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip Code: 96003
- Listed: February 26, 2019 7:26 pm
- Expires: 6 days, 18 hours
THIS HOUSE IS FOR WOMEN ONLY (See my other ad for my Men’s house) Available from July 5th – July 22nd 2019 (it is possible to rent a couple of days either side of these dates depending on your travel plans). These houses are next door to each other so if you are a mixed group you can still be close and carpool and attend conferences together.
International guests are welcome. I can arrange a ride from Redding airport if pre arranged. The house has an on-site house manager who is a BSSM alumni. I, the host, live in Redding and I am very available to help with any needs you might have.
This is a comfortable 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house. It is a 3 min (2 mile) drive to the Bethel Campus at College View. The home is centrally located in a safe neighborhood with a spectacular view of the mountains from your back deck. It is close to shopping like Trader Joe’s, Wal Mart, Winco, Costco, Restaurants, Shasta Mall and the Sundial Bridge. It is a peaceful home that is host to BSSM students during the school year. There are two bedrooms available to rent each have two twin sized beds in them. These are SHARED rooms. all occupants will be attending Worship U.
Each Room Includes:
- Towels, bed linens, blankets and pillows
- Central air and fans for your comfort
- Spacious closets with hangers and dressers
- Complimentary wifi
The remainder of the house is fully furnished and the kitchen is supplied with everything you would need to cook. groceries are your own responsibility. there is a washer and dryer in the garage you can use.
Testimony: Lynda was welcoming and although not in the property popped by to check things were okay. Perfect location and set up for week attending a school at Bethel. I loved meeting others from around the world and this was the main highlight of this listing for me. It was nice to have a home away from home. Views of the mountain were a treat to wake up to. Sue S. UK
Testimony: The house was as expected. Close to Bethel and Lynda even showed me the route I’d need to walk to get there. It’s also near Trader Joes and tons of other stores are in walking distance. I had fun and was able to relax in the peaceful home. Lynda and my roommates were all great. It really is a house for those visiting Bethel for a conference or school. It’s very convenient for that purpose.” Sarah G. China
GUESTS SHARE THESE AMENITIES:
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen with 2 Refrigerators & Plenty of Food Storage Space
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Complimentary WiFi Internet
- Large covered back Deck with sitting and dining area
- Beautiful views of the mountains and incredible sunsets
- Driveway or street parking
- Laundry Facilities
NOTE: All guests are responsible for their own food, laundry products and transportation.
1. Please send an email to LyndaBlais@outlook.com with your planned travel dates and # of people travelling
2. Please include your phone # it is sometimes easier for me to call/text with questions.
3. My phone # if you would like to call/text me is (805) 415-2446
4. Upon inquiry I will send you a simple application to fill out and return to me.
5. I will then send you an invoice detailing pricing and dates.
6. Advance payment of 50% for your room reserves your room and is due at the time of booking. (Airbnb is 100% at time of booking) 100% refundable if cancelled a month prior to start of booking.
7. You may pay your deposit thru pay pal
8. I do not accept checks.
9. An additional $15 cleaning fee is charged + a 12% city of Redding Hospitality tax
- NOTE: Deposits are required to hold your reservation.
Contact me for more details. LyndaBlais@outlook.com or (805) 415-2446
155 total views, 1 today