- Addr. / Cross Street: 20940 Thorn LN
- City: Redding
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip Code: 96003
- Listed: August 29, 2018 11:06 pm
- Expires: 9 days, 8 hours
We’re excited to offer our private, 2 bedroom guest house for your next visit to Bethel Church. Our Emerald Acres House is located adjacent to our personal home on our working “gentleman’s” ranch. If you’re looking for quiet, stand-alone accommodations just minutes from Bethel Church, this could be just what you’re looking for! Before moving here in 2009, we were frequent visitors to Bethel ourselves! We’re currently serving on the leadership team at Bethel’s Twin View campus and pastored a church plant in west Tennessee before our move here. As products of the south, we’re actively cultivating “southern hospitality” at Bethel and through the hosting of our Emerald Acres House. We hope to see ya’ll soon! 🙂
See more on our website, The Emerald Acres House
Contact info: Bret and Valda Christensen, phone: 530-549-3272, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the specifics:
- Only 7 miles from Bethel Church.
- Fully equipped eat-in kitchen includes stove, oven, microwave oven & coffee maker.
- Washer/dryer, iron.
- Access to homeowner’s seasonal pool (mid-May through mid-September).
- Outdoor grill on covered deck.
- Covered parking area.
- Private, stand-alone accommodations with pastoral views of our farm.
- Internet and local phone service.
- Television with local over-air stations and DVD player.
- Manufactured house with 2 bedrooms, one with king bed, one with queen bed.
- Sleeper sofa in the living room.
- 2 full baths.
- Rate is for up to 4 people (adults and children), extra people (adults or children) @ $10 ea per night.
- Check-in: no earlier than 2:00 PM, check-out no later than 10:00 AM.
- SORRY, NO PETS & NO SMOKING ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY
- $120 per night for up to 4 people, additional people at $10 each per night.
- 2-night minimum.
- Stay 6 consecutive nights, get the 7th night free.
- Extended stays available, please inquire about rates.
- Please add our county’s 10% transient occupancy tax to your total amount
- Refundable $100 security deposit is required to book the house.
How to Book the Emerald Acres House:
Message us with the dates you’d like to stay. We’ll confirm our availability and the total rate. If everything looks good and you’d like to reserve the house, just let us know and we’ll invoice you $100 for the security deposit via PayPal. Once that’s been paid we’ll confirm your reservation with us!
Refunding the Security Deposit:
Once you check out and we’ve determined everything is in order with the house, we’ll refund your deposit within five days.
Cancellation Policy on Security Deposit:
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date
If you have any questions, please let us know! We look forward to seeing you in Redding!
3665 total views, 2 today