- Addr. / Cross Street: Lake Blvd. and Panorama Dr.
- City: Redding
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip Code: 96003
- Listed: December 5, 2017 3:44 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 12 hours
DECEMBER SPECIAL! Only $50/nightly!
Your own private retreat! A large room with french doors to private deck and patio where you can enjoy your coffee and take in the amazing views. Your own private entrance and attached private bath!
“This quiet, clean, peaceful and picturesque home is an extraordinary place for restoration of one’s body, soul and spirit. Homeowners are very respectful, considerate and yet helpful and hospitable. They engage in this B&B business as a divine mandate with servant’s heart, making one’s stay fully entertained and refreshed.” – Jinnie Yeh, Taiwan
Please read other 5 star reviews on Airbnb and see more photos: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4205160
Beautiful Home in a Quiet Neighborhood
- Our peaceful home is conveniently located a quick, easy and direct 4-mile drive from Bethel Church.
- Stunning western views of the sunsets over the local mountains right off your own private patio or the back deck.
- Your room is furnished with beautiful bedding and accessories, a very comfortable Queen bed, chair, nightstands, lamps, dresser, and mirror. The ceiling fan has remote controls right by your bed.
- Free wifi during your stay.
- Your private bath is attached.
- Minimum 2-night stay and up to 14 nights. Please inquire about stays up to 30 days.
What You Can Expect During Your Stay
- Very comfortable queen bed ensuring a great night’s sleep.
- Down Comforter (in winter) in a freshly washed duvet, or cotton blanket in summer, and luxurious pillows.
- Clean, soft towels and sheets, extra blankets, shampoo and conditioner, hair dryer, makeup remover towelettes, access to an iron/ironing board, and washer/dryer.
- A welcome gift of nuts, chocolate, and mineral water.
- The Presence of the Lord in our home and hearts will wash over you as you sleep giving you wonderful rest while you’re in Redding. Everyone tells us they get the best night’s sleep in our guest room.
- Start your morning with tea or coffee, muffins or toast, organic yogurt, granola, and fresh organic fruit. You are welcome to use our refrigerator and microwave as needed.
- Because we both have allergies we maintain a smoke and pet-free environment.
- This room is most comfortable for 1 or 2 adults, no children, please.
- Tell us what you need, if you want to visit, or need privacy for reflection. Our desire is to accommodate you.
Review from April 12, 2016:
“absolutely outstanding experience. Beautiful home, comfortable bed, amazing healthy breakfast, kind beyond words my host. I am in awe of their generosity and desire to make me feel welcome and comfortable. Thank you so much for a wonderful 3 days. I will be back. A+++++++++++”
Prices and Fees
- The rate of $59/night is for 1 guest. There is a $15 charge per night for the second guest.
- Redding City Occupancy and Tourism Tax of 12% is ADDED to the price of the room cost.
- One time cleaning fee of $25 will be added.
We moved to Redding in September 2013 to become part of Bethel Church. We are active members of the Healing Rooms, Prayer Ministry, Prophetic Art, and Bethel Coaching Leadership. Claudia is a Certified Professional Life Coach. Visit her website at www.claudiaklann.com. Call us directly to book without paying Airbnb fees. Please let us know how we can make your stay as refreshing as possible. Your hosts, Steve and Claudia Klann
Free Life Coaching Discovery Session
Claudia is a Certified Professional Life Coach at www.claudiaklann.com. While you’re staying with us ask for your free 30 minutes coaching session.
For Text or What’s App use 1-209-604-6226
Review from a Worship U attendee:
Dear Steve and Claudia: You made my stay at Redding most special. You are my family! Just what I needed from the Lord! God Bless You!
Review: warm peaceful atmosphere, comfortable private bed/room. Very clean and well-decorated home. Attentive, Helpful hosts. Considerate of needs. A Gem. And a plus, a beautiful view of spectacular mountains. You will be blessed! Angie.
Jeff and Linnea’s comments from their November 2015 visit:
“Staying with you guys was the perfect bookend to our stay in the North State and Bethel. Thank you for such a comfy room, attention to detail, and making us feel so welcome and cared for! The Presence of God is rich in your home. We’ll definitely recommend others to you.”
p.s. be sure to read other 5 star reviews on Airbnb and see more photos: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4205160
You may also send us a question through the “Contact” tab to the right.
6258 total views, 1 today