- Listed: September 3, 2012 7:49 pm
- Expires: 263 days, 6 hours
Although we specialize in home sales and are not property managers ourselves, we have some tips (if you scroll down to the bottom of our ad) to help you find rentals in Redding. Many people also have success looking on Facebook or checking the AirBNB Redding websites as well.
Jerry and Laura have been members of Bethel Church since the year 2000.
We know how challenging it can be to “pull up stakes” and transition to a new area.
We started selling homes in Redding after relocating here from Southern California. Finding a new place to live is like a treasure hunt, and we are here to assist you in enjoying your journey.
Not just one at your service, but a team.
As a couple working together, we are just one part of a professional and personal team we have assembled to serve you every step along the way, whether you are buying or selling a home. Miracles are a part of the normal Christian life, and we see the miraculous in many ways for our clients as God connects them with their destiny in Redding!
“After immigrating from New Zealand to Redding, California, Jerry and Laura were a pivotal relationship in helping us navigate the process of buying our US home. They were very easy to work with, proactive and knowledgeable and gave us great referrals to other professionals in the process. We would have no hesitation recommending them to others in the property market.”
Andy and Janine Mason
Heaven in Business Director
Dream Culture Leaders, Bethel Redding
“Jerry was the first person we met in Redding…and he became our realtor when we came from Southern California in 2003 for a conference at Bethel. He helped us locate our home through many divinely orchestrated occurrences, including a dream we had through which God confirmed that this was the right house. Thank you, Jerry, we love our house and it has been the perfect place for our family and ministry events through the years.”
Barry and Lori Byrne
Nothing Hidden Ministries
Love After Marriage Founders
“Jerry & Laura live what they say. Our first house purchase in the USA was the 7th of our lives and by far the most enjoyable and successful. As we pursued a family home Jerry & Laura consistently talked of the right house and sure enough that happened. It really was a faith that they had for us to find the best fit for us and our family. There was never any pressure from them and I would say that they literally pastored us through the process with a prophetic edge! Their before, during and after care and concern was excellent, personal and selfless. We still love our home nearly 5 years on.”
Director of Global Legacy Bethel Redding
“It’s our delight to recommend the Jamieson’s as Realtors. We moved from the UK, and were very unfamiliar with the US realty world. We had a lot of questions and really needed to feel safe, informed and wisely guided through this big process. ALL of our needs were met and we felt so valued and cared for, even when there was no financial incentive. The Jamieson’s value their clients and their needs first and foremost and often become personal friends in the process! When we were looking at houses, our girls were more excited about seeing Jerry than the houses! Jerry and Laura have consistently gone above and beyond their duties, and worked very hard to make the purchase of our property a smooth, efficient and an exciting experience. Our purchase wasn’t straight forward, and there were a lot of obstacles and hurdles that needed to be negotiated. All of which was done with excellence. We can’t speak highly enough of Jamiesons, and obviously highly recommend their services.”
Director of Camera Operations
Revival Group Pastor, Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry
“We had a great experience working with Jerry and Laura Jamieson to purchase our house in Redding. They were so relaxing to talk too and diligent when we needed them. They helped us with every detail of the process so that when the house that we wanted came on the market, we were ready to make an offer the same day. We highly recommend the Jamiesons.”
Brian & Cecilia Heltsley
Curriculum, Jesus Culture
“We had the best experience buying our home through Jerry and Laura Jamison. Their level of patience and service is outstanding. I was so impressed with the level of service that we received and even continued to receive after the purchase of the home. They always took a lot of time for us and walked us through every step throughout the whole process. They are truly out for the best interest of their clients. I have since recommended the Jamieson’s to several friends who have also had wonderful experiences working with them. They simply are the best and I recommend them to everyone.”
Bethel Church Activation Ministry Director
Co-Founder Red Arrow Media
“The Jamiesons have walked with us in this journey according to our pace. They were slow when we were slow and fast when we were fast. They provided sound principles from the very beginning and timely advice as situations arose. They cared about our benefit, not theirs. They are reliable and we feel safe with their service.”
Martin and Pam Tu
Alumni Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry
“My wife and I are a young couple who purchased our first house in Redding with Jerry and Laura. There were a number of unique situations around the closing of our house, and they really went the extra mile to see it through. Throughout the whole process they were continually looking out for our best interests. We were impressed with their standard of integrity and honor which they displayed with every party involved. We appreciated their perspective and could fully trust their expertise and their heart. We look forward to working with them again!”
Danny and Heidi Addy
Alumni Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry
Generals Library Curator
Search for a Home on the Shasta County MLS!
Call, text or email us today! We can’t wait
to hear from you and welcome you to our town!
Jerry’s Cell: 530-227-8336
Laura’s Cell: 530-515-8757
Advise on Renting Properties in the Redding Area
We have found that the best ways to find a rental are:
- Craigslist, but, be careful about committing to a rental unless you meet a property management company at the home or the owner (you can always call us and we can help you!!), to avoid a scam!! Especially do not give anyone money or credit information before verifying that the home is actually for rent. Usually fraudulent listings will NOT have a phone number to call, (email only) and they will sound “too good to be true” e.g. extremely low rent for the type of home offered. Check with us if you are not sure and we may be able to verify some information.
- Google search “property management companies in Redding California” and this will take you to the companies and their respective web sites so you can preview their inventories of rentals. The largest property management companies in Redding are Swift Properties, Rental Network, Renter’s HQ and Shasta Properties. They all have websites.
- Use www.visitredding.com – Many people post ads here from Bethel who are desiring specifically to rent to students or Bethel attendees.
- When in Redding, drive around the neighborhoods you feel drawn towards and look for “for rent by owner” signs.
- Bethel Church referrals. Check the board by the outside of the administration building for rental opportunities.
- The local newspaper Record Searchlight classifieds has rentals listed in their weekend home section. The online version of the paper is available on “redding.com”. However, we have found that there are very few ads posted there, as people are using Craigslist more frequently.
- We advise you NOT to place a deposit or sign a lease on any rental you have not personally visited, as deposits are usually non-refundable even if you find the condition of the property not suitable upon your arrival, and leases are legally binding in most cases.
- We advise you to inquire regarding the cost of monthly utility bills for your rental as these can vary quite a bit according to location/utility company and if the house is all-electric or does not have central heating and air. It is very hot in Redding in the late spring to summer and early fall usually, which can lead to higher bills in the summer for air conditioning and can get very cold in the winter which may mean higher utility bills for heating depending on the situation….SO ASK! Then you should be very careful about your use of utilities if you are on a tight budget!
9551 total views, 1 today