- Addr. / Cross Street: Panorama
- City: Redding
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip Code: 96003
- Listed: June 25, 2018 4:04 pm
- Expires: 3 days, 6 hours
AVAILABLE FOR WORSHIP U
I am a graduate of BSSM and I attend Bethel Church volunteering in various capacities. I love to host those visiting Bethel for the first time or those who are returning to drink in the culture some more. It is a privilege to be a part of your journey
My home is located in a safe, pleasant neighborhood approximately 3 miles from Bethel Church, and only minutes from shops and grocery store, restaurants, and much more. Not far from us is a beautiful walk down to the Sundial Bridge one of the must-sees in Redding. It is just a short drive out to Whisky Town lake which is in a beautiful location.
Your guest room is clean and comfortable and it includes a Queen-sized bed which everyone says is sooooo comfortable. There are end tables and lamps, a large spacious closet with hangers and a dresser for your clothes. Your room also has a comfortable easy chair to curl up in with a good book. Central heating & air is available to keep you comfortable and free Wi-fi. Towels and bed linens and a towel for the pool are all provided for your use. You have a semi-shared guest bath, ie if there is a day guest they may use it, otherwise it is all yours.
I will provide you with a peaceful place to relax and rest during your stay in Redding. I have a swimming pool which is wonderful when the temperatures are over 100f in the Summer months!! You can sit out there, catch some rays or relax under the gazebo and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. You are welcome to use the pool anytime, it has a light in it so if you come back late from a conference you can still take a quick dip!
International guests are welcome. Sometimes I can pick you up at the Redding Airport. It would have to be pre-arranged so that i can fit into my schedule.
Ø Fully-Equipped Kitchen
Ø Dining Room
Ø Complimentary WiFi Internet
Ø Large yard with pool and outside dining
Ø Laundry available for stays longer than a week.
o All guests are responsible for their own food, laundry products and transportation.
$55/night single occupancy
$70/night double occupancy
There is an additional 12% City of Redding Hospitality Tax
Discounts are available for stays over 3 weeks. Contact me for more details. LyndaBlais@outlook.com or (805) 415-2446
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE IVR BROWSER TO RESPOND TO THIS AD, I DO NOT GET THOSE EMAILS FOR SOME REASON. CUT AND PASTE MY EMAIL INTO YOUR BROWSER. THANKS
- Please send an email to LyndaBlais@outlook.com with your planned travel dates and # of people travelling. I will respond to your inquiry within 24 hrs.
- Once dates are agreed upon I will send you an invoice with all charges due.
- Advance payment of 50% for your room reserves your room and is due at the time of booking. The balance is due upon arrival. Because I would have turned down other guests for your intended stay, deposits are only refundable up to 3 weeks out from booked date.
- You may pay your deposit thru pay pal, I do not accept checks.
- An additional $15 cleaning fee is charged.
- I do have 2 cats they are not allowed in your room, but they are in the house.
628 total views, 2 today